Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resurrection

Today is Easter. Resurrection Sunday.

I woke up after sleeping for 11 hours and decided to go to church. I've just been tired lately. So busy with life. But I decided to go to church anyway. You know what I realized, church is great. There's nothing better than fellowshipping with the saints. But you know what, I'm ok when I just praise him in bed, at home. My daily conversations are wonderful blessings for me. Me and Jesus alone is alright with me.

But back to the conversation at hand. Resurrection. God has resurrected my dreams and ideas for myself lately. I'm back to just feeling like I'll be able to do me from here on out. I've talked to people. I have new opportunities lining up. I start my Masters in May. I'll get closer to my family.  I'm just excited.

Lord, thanks for bringing my dreams to life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment