There was one final plan that I was trying to enact. Operation Love in Nashville. Ready to move across the globe, get closer to my family, and find a Southern Black man who can love this big butt and a smile. I was so close to achieving that goal. In fact, just one call away. I thought I was going to get the job. My friends and family thought I was going to get it. It was in the bag!!!
Then I got the call and the answer was...NO. Shock of the year!!! I fell out. Literally, fell into a puddle of goo and tears and snot and sadness. Just shocked. But the entire time I was walking the path, I prayed if it wasn't for me, that God would close the door.
Needless to say, I think God slammed the door. But now the question is, what's next. How do I move forward? Because my professional life is still not where I want it to be. Hopefully, He will give me the direction and set me on the correct path soon.
I must admit though, typing this list of my accomplishments this Summer, makes me feel like that one "no" doesn't outweigh all the "yesses" that I've received. I'm glad I started this blog. I feel like I'm putting things in perspective as we speak! :-)
Keep praying, ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment