Let me clarify.
I decided. Then, I freaked out because it's so big. I thought I was crazy for deciding that. I let the naysayers and commenters affect my decision. I backed away from the decision. I downplayed the decision. I questioned the decision. I prayed against the decision. I asked God to take the decision and the desire away. I was scared.
But then, I remembered why I decided in the first place. My decision has nothing to do with you, or them or even that other side of me. It's a base knowledge. A peace in the still of my soul that says if I don't follow through with the decision, I won't live my best life. If I decide not to decide, I will I will be deciding to be shortchanged and enslaved by my own fears.
I decide to move forward. I decide to love wholeheartedly. I decide to reach forth in faith and know all will be well. I decide to recognize fear, look it in the face and pack it in my purse if necessary, but move forward regardless.
I decide.
I know EXACTLY how you feel.
ReplyDelete- Your youngest sister
I LOVE my youngest sister! :-)
ReplyDeleteI know this sentiment intimately.
ReplyDelete*I told you I would stalk you.